Brezžična prezentacija in kolaboracija VIA Collage
Fully-featured wireless presentation & collaboration for any meeting environment
VIA Collage is a wireless presentation and collaboration solution that makes it easier to get actual work done during meetings. With any laptop or mobile device, users can view, edit and comment on documents in real time, share files and chat with individuals or multiple participants simultaneously.
The award−winning VIA Collage is the only wireless solution in the market that can show six user screens on a single main display and 12 on two displays. Users can also view the main display on their device. VIA Collage features iOS mirroring for MacBook, iPad, iPhone, Windows phone, ChromeBook and Android mirroring (Lollipop OS 5.0 or newer).
VIA Collage supports 3rd party conferencing and office apps, such as Microsoft Office®, Skype®, GotoMeeting®, Lync®, and WebEx®. The solution is ideal for any size meeting room or classroom.
- Login using conventional Wi–Fi or LAN connections
- Supports Windows laptops and MAC®, as well as iOS and Android mobile operating systems
- Easy to use, simple and intuitive user interface
- High quality video streaming, supports full HD 1080p/60
- Up to six participant screens can be displayed simultaneously, or 12 — using dual screen mode
- Powerful security features: user authentication, 1024–bit encryption, dynamic room code
- Audio — U
- Wireless Device Connectivity — No dongle needed.
- 60fps Streaming Multimedia — Share HD wireless video streaming.
- Wireless Connection for up to 255 Devices.
- iOS, Android, ChromeBook Mirroring.
- Internal Web Browser — Open any browser to display content.
- DHCP Support.
- 4K Support — Present 4K content to compatible 4K displays.
- HDMI Input.
- Streaming Input for the Internal Media Player.
- Cloud–Based File Sharing — Drag and drop files to the internal VIA cloud storage (60GB).
· 1 HDMI, 4 USB 3.0, 1 USB 2.0, 1 LAN on a RJ–45 connector (1 iAMT8.0 on an RJ–45 connector, for future use), 1 unbalanced stereo audio (line or mic)
· 1 HDMI, 1 DisplayPort
· 1 RS–232 on a 9–pin D–sub connector for projector control (for future use)
· Analog line out, embedded HDMI
· 2.9GHz quad core, low power consumption
· 4GB, high speed
· 64GB, solid–state drive
· Dual gigabit LAN port, 10/100/1000/auto, one with iAMT 8.0
· Integrated high definition audio 5.1 channel
· 120W power adapter (19V, 6A)
· 100V~220V AC, 50/60Hz, auto sensing
· Power cord, DP to HDMI Kramer adapter
· 2U rack adapter
· 21.00cm x 30.00cm x 6.00cm (8.27" x 11.81" x 2.36" ) W, D, H
· 2.2kg (4.7lbs) approx
· 52.50cm x 33.00cm x 10.70cm (20.67" x 12.99" x 4.21" ) W, D, H
· 4.2kg (9.1lbs) approx