eyevis omniSHAPES: INGENIOUSLY SIMPLE, SIMPLY INGENIOUS!
The new small display cubes omniSHAPES represent a step forward in digital display evolution. For the first time it is possible to have not only rectangular displays, but also polygonal screens of almost any shape. The funnel shaped design of the housings further allows realizing curved screens in concave or convex configuration. There are virtually no more limits regarding video wall design or shape. omniSHAPES are based on a 1-Chip DLP® projection engine with LED technology, combined with a robust metal frame unit which interfaces with adjacent frames and the screen unit. The modular concept of the product comprises three components: the projection screen, the base frame and the projection engine. This provides great flexibility, allowing a choice of base frames and projection screens in different shapes and sizes to be used with the standard projection engine which also provides automatic colour and brightness adjustment. Each „shape“ is equipped with an internal processing unit, negating the need for external picture processing devices.
eyevis omniSHAPES - the technology.
- Display sizes /shapes: 4:3 corresponds to 480 mm x 360 mm. Available shapes:rectangular shapes, six sided shapes, five sided shapes, and customized shapes on request
- Depth of the entire unit: less than 400 mm (preliminary information)
- Resolution: depending on display shape, 4:3 corresponds to 1024 x 768 Pixel
- Weight: no information possible at this point in time
- Input: DVI Single Link up to 2k resolution
- Internal split processor
- DVI Loop Through function
- Stand Alone concept: no external processor unit is necessary due to the internal signal processing
- Modular architecture: projector unit is independent and can be used independently from the disk unit and the carrier frame (base frame)
- Stackable frame concept with integrated air ducts
- Flexible installation options: standing, lying or suspended (suspended from above) without special assembly systems
- LED powered: more than 50.000 hours durability, no projector lamps, no colour wheel