The eyevis EYE-4-SPLIT is a stand alone display wall controller that accepts a standard single or dual-link DVI input and can flexibly display this across four output monitors.
Each output can be driven as DVI or analog RGB, and can represent an arbitrary crop region of the original input image. The output resolution and frame rate does not need to be related to that of the input as the eyevis EYE-4-SPLIT will optionally upscale and frame-rate convert each cropped region independently. Additionally, each output can be independently mirrored or rotated through 90°, 180° or 270° to support creative mixes of landscape and portrait monitors.
At high resolution, DVI signals cannot normally be guaranteed beyond 5m cables due to the nature of the signal losses inherent in the DVI cables and connectors. eyevis have added active equalization hardware on the EYE-4-SPLIT which is able to compensate for these losses and support cable lengths of up to 20m even at full dual-link resolutions (330Mhz pixel clocks). Lower resolutions will allow even longer cable lengths.
The Advantages at a Glance:
- Supports full bezel width and height correction for all types of displays
- Ideal for use with edge blending projectors - supports image overlapping.
- Splits a single DVI input into four independent monitor outputs.
- Accepts Dual Link DVI, Single Link DVI or HDMI input. (*HDMI input requires the optional DVI/HDMI Adapter)
- The input EDID is programmable to allow arbitrary input resolutions and frame rates.
- Flexibly drives four displays, each from any selected region of the input image.
- Supports both DVI and analog RGB output monitors.
- Stand alone operation supports auto-detecting of input resolution and output monitor native resolutions. Output screen configuration is defined by internal non-volatile memory.
- Output configuration is programmable via a USB connection to a PC. Graphical utility allows easy control of cropping, scaling, rotation and gaps
- Active equalization hardware for longer cable support up to 20m for full Dual Link, for more flexible positioning.